ONLINE TRAINING REGULATIONS 30I
- This in-service course is required for central station dispatcher, electronic security sales representative, electronic security technician and electronic security technician’s assistant.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old and a United States Citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- Students enrolled in an on-line training program shall successfully complete all course material within 30 days of the first log-on to the training school learning management system or prior to the registration or certification expiration date or final reinstatement date.
- Each student will have a total of 5 attempts within those 30 days to successfully complete the course. After those 5 attempts, the system will no longer accept your login information and you will have to register and pay course fees again.
- If you have registered for the course and do not complete it within 30 days, you will be required to register and pay appropriate fees again.
- There shall be a required test at the end of each completed section consisting of 5 questions each. ……A minimum of 70% from all sections is needed for successful completion.
The training certificate shall only be made available to the student upon successful completion of all course material. The training completion form shall include the following:
- The full name of the particular course that the individual completed
- Dates of course completion
- Name, address, telephone number, and license number of the training school
- Name and DCJS identification number of the school director and primary instructor
- After receiving your certificate, our system will automatically report to DCJS the completion of the course.